Respected Attorney In Handling Premises Liability Defense Case

If someone is injured on your property, you may need a premises liability defense attorney if your insurance company refuses to provide a defense, or if the claim is in excess of the amount of your insurance coverage. If your insurance company is only willing to defend you with a reservation of rights, you may be entitled to an attorney of your own choosing at the expense of the insurance company.

I am a sole practitioner in New York City, and I have more than 30 years of legal experience. I began my legal career with a plaintiff's personal injury firm. When I began my own practice, I spent several years as outside counsel for a property liability insurance carrier. This background, combined with my construction law and litigation and real estate knowledge, provides me with a unique skill set to handle a variety of issues that arise in premises liability actions and with a unique ability to handle your case.

Manhattan Insurance Claim Defense Lawyer

Improperly marked hazards, dangerous scaffolding, trip-and-fall and slip-and-fall injuries occur on construction sites and properties that are undergoing repair. As a property owner, you should have general liability insurance to protect yourself in case someone injures himself or herself on your property. If you are in the process of building a new structure or renovating an old structure on your property, you may require other insurance to protect yourself in case someone injures himself or herself on your property while the construction is in progress.

Sometimes, however, you do not have coverage for one reason or another. If work is not ongoing, your insurance carrier may claim that your policy will not cover the accident. In these and other cases where insurance coverage may not be available, I can help you protect your interests.

Contact A Premises Liability Lawyer Today

Whether you are a property owner, or an attorney requiring appellate and per diem services relating to these issues, call me at 212-986-1441 or toll free at 866-603-7592, or email me to schedule a confidential consultation.